Eco Driving is part of the total support program for customers organized by Hino Motors Vietnam and 3S Dealer network. The program focuses on delivering driving techniques for drivers, to operate Hino vehicles safer and more fuel-efficient on every road. Through this activity, Hino Motors Vietnam wishes to better support to the business of customers who have chosen Hino and affirms Hino is always customers’ reliable business partner.
Following the success of the event’s series, the program continued to take place at HCMC on Aug 25 & 26, 2023 with main activities are as follows.
- Technical instructions for driving safely – saving fuel.
- Practical guide to daily vehicle inspection on the vehicle.
- Practice test on the road.
- Introduce and answer questions about Hino Genuine Parts.
- Answer the drivers’ questions.
- Other activities: experiencing the reality of the importance of wearing seat belts, the dangers of using alcohol when participating in traffic, playing the minigame “Check in FB & Zalo, sharing and receiving gifts”.
In addition, Bridgestone Vietnam was also attend the event to share useful and practical knowledge about tire maintenance, helping Hino drivers use and maintain tires properly, increase tire life and improve safety when traveling.
Event on Aug 25
Event on Aug 26
After applying the skills shared by Hino, fuel consumption in the standard program conditions improved significantly, with an average reduction of 27.3% for the Hino 300 Series, 15.1% for the Hino 500 Series. The results recorded directly by the customers themselves have proved the positive benefits that the Eco-driving Event – Safety Driving & Fuel Saving Training brings to customers.
Through the sharing of drivers – who are along with Hino truck daily, Hino Motors Vietnam is very proud and has more and more motivation to bring safe and effective trips to customers.
Hino Motors Vietnam would like to express our sincere thanks to the customers who have arranged your time to attend the program. The support of our customers has contributed greatly to the development and success of Hino in Vietnam market today.
These are some more photos taken in the event: